This document will prepare you to:
- Understand the basic structures and procedures of financial and management accounting within the SAP system
- Maintain master data and perform essential functions in General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, Cost Center Accounting and Internal Orders
- Describe how Financial and Management accounting interact with other mySAP ERP processes
- Support project teams with important decisions
- Explain the roles of various components in Financial and Management Accounting and how they relate to one another
- Perform typical accounting transactions in General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, Cost Center Accounting and Internal Orders.
- Explain the integration between Financial and Management Accounting and other MySAP ERP components.